6/19/08

Fool's Gold - utter foolishness!

So generally you'd expect that a movie with Matthew McC', Kate Hudson and Donald Sutherland would be reasonably good and somewhat funny. Well don't be 'fooled', this movie will probably be up for a number of those 'Raspberry Awards' they give out every year.

It is just utter rubbish, sleep-inducingly boring and the acting is so OTT and forced it's painful. The only funny parts or action come in the last 20 minutes and were all in the trailers - it's by far the worst movie we have seen in a year. If it was me I wouldn't waste 2 hours on this, even if Matt is half naked for the whole movie, but I even thought he looked too skinny and short!

Not good people, not good at all.

5 comments:

Rhea said...

I was wondering if this movie was any good or not. doesn't sound too good though...

Marietta said...

Thank you! I was on the fence about whether or not I wanted to see that. It's a big NOT. I haet when they do that and put all the good parts in the previews.

Unknown said...

Thanks for telling me. I would've tried to rent it as Matt lived next to my brother thru college.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Well, crud. This one came in the mail today from Netflix. I hate to hear it's a dud. We seem to have had more misses lately than hits. Wish they'd make more, better movies :)

Have a great day!

The Diva said...

Saw it on pay per view. It was just terrible, and I like the actors. Just stupid.~~Dee