4/8/09

Ladies - a midweek treat & 2 BWOTDs!

Ladies, I figured it's Wednesday and we all need a little something to get us to the end of the week, right? So what better than a few tasty snaps of Mr McConaughey to raise our spirits! And after yesterdays historic architecture, so today we have something well built!

I saw him on the ACM's the other night, the ladies present almost took the roof off the MGM Grand, and he was so charmingly funny.

So the Brit' Word of the Day that perfectly describes Matt is 'totty' or more accurately ' hot totty'. This can be attributed to a member of either sex who is seriously attractive and sexy!

So here he is in some trendy togs, although a little overdressed.

Here he is modelling a very nice pair of pec's, nipp's and a tan!

And of course we just had to have a 'bum' (BWOTD for butt) shot to make our day complete!

Have a great Wednesday ladies, and apologies to the gents for such blatant and unapologetic sexism! ;-)

21 comments:

Kay said...

Well....well....welllll....

Silverback said...

If it's totty you want, I'll email you photos of me in my speedos.

No but seriously, the only 'problem' I have with your Mc Dreamy is that he KNOWS he's got it and I hate that. I guess with women everywhere mentally (and physically) tossing their panties at him, it must be difficult NOT to be big headed.

Right, off to find those speedo shots.......

Linda Jennings said...

That is a BWOTD I know! And, what a bum it is! *LOL*

VictorianCobweb said...

Quite the "hot totty"! I'm glad he is a firm believer in NO undie lines! LOL

Jill of All Trades said...

Excuse my while I wipe the drool off my chin. Thank you, thank you.

Daryl said...

Amazingly he is not my type ... hot but genteel to me was Cary Grant ... hot and manly to me was Humphrey Bogart especially in African Queen ... I wouldnt push George Clooney out of my bed, he's IMO the present day Cary Grant AND Bogie rolled into one ..

Srg said...

He is a hot totty, but he's hotter without the crazy long hair.

But oh those wet shorts...makes me just want to reach out and grab that bum!!

Neil Tasker said...

Speedos, schmeedos, I'll give you the 'full monty' Sarah......lol.

Sherri said...

Sarah, I think it was all the drool from your blog post that made my computer break this morning-LOL!! Thanks for the nice piccies!

Winifred said...

Must be getting old, I have no idea who he is!

Not my type even when I was young. I went for the David Janssen or Alan Alda type. Didn't marry one though!

Nancy said...

LOL! How cute is he???

Ronnica said...

You don't sound very apolgetic about it though. ;)

BTW, the story is up. Thanks for your input!

http://ignoranthistorian.com/2009/04/frankenstein-and-rock-n-roll/

A Woman Of No Importance said...

And now I can hear bongos in the background... What is that?! Do you remember the naked drumming incident - Definitely hot totty!

Unknown said...

I MOST CERTAINLY DO!

Pam said...

Oh my, I saw this first thing this morning and tried all day to get back over to make a comment. Matthew. **Sigh** Tasty bit of trouser, no doubt.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Doesn't do anything for me.

Katrina said...

Oh I feel sick looking at him! I mean that in a good way!!! He is so divine.........Ahhhhhhh

Unknown said...

so, hot totty = eye candy. good deal.

Louise said...

Yum! His abs are one of my "celebrity crushes." Not really him, just his torso. But I might be willing to include his buttocks after that last photo!

Jane Hards Photography said...

You minx. Hot totty bum. You crack me up. I can imagine a book of Brit Gal Sal's BWOTD. Talk about lost in transaltion. This is not cobblers which was just plain fuuny to see on blog.

Vickie said...

Ahhhhh....bless your heart....he's about yummy....