Thanks to fellow Brit' Brenda at Butlers Abroad for tagging me for this fun and different meme.
These are the rules,
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
I asked the hubster for his input on these and he initially left the room without comment, not sure what that tells you!
1) I have always worn my wristwatch on my right arm and I am right-handed. I can't tell you why, it just makes sense to me and I have always got lots of comments about it and rarely met anyone else who does this.
2) I eat everything on my plate one thing at a time until finished, before moving on to the next thing. The hubster still shakes his head in disbelief everytime we have a MacDonald's and I eat all my fries first! I wonder if any of our teachers have noticed this yet?
3) I have a wierd thing going on with the number 4. All my life if I can do anything times 4 then I will always take that option. I line things up in 4's, count in 4's, it's just my favourite number.
4) I never set my alarms on my clock, wrist watch etc...exactly on the hour or obvious times, like 15 past. My alarms are always set for 12 minutes, 18 minutes past or to etc!
5) I absolutely hate odd numbers - if the hubster kisses me I have to have an even number. If he refuses, which he does just to drive me nuts, I will literally chase him around until he gives in, or sulk! I JUST realised our house # is 103!! But actually that's great as 1+0+3=4 ;-)
6) I have always drunk some water just before I get into bed, then I have to get up at least a couple of times a night to pee. But each time I return to bed I will have another drink of water, I just can't stop myself. I am always worrying I won't have access to a drink of water and carry a bottle with me at all times - I make sure I drink 70 ounces a day. My theory = in a past life I was stranded somewhere without water and maybe died from dehydration, so my sub-conscious is making me do it as a survival instinct!
And there I was thinking I would struggle to think of six quirky things I do, I think I'll quit now before you all know I'm nuts for sure!
So who do I think has 6 quirky things going on:
Rhea quirks galore I suspect!
Pam no doubt, having spent hours together!
Roland a fellow wacky Brit' so say no more!
Daryl a very quirky New Yorker
AFF may even have me beat I suspect!
Stevyn a fellow Brit' who admits to being odd