8/7/09

Adam continues to soar

I was sent this link by Kymmie today, she & I spent months arguing on different sides of the fence about Adam Lambert during American Idol. I was a lover, she was a major hater and we got into it a few times! Well today she sent me this and said "I heard Adam Lambert sing Starlight by Muse this morning on GMA. I feel like I have to change my opinion about him only being a 70's -80's Glam Rock princess. I think he may have won me over...Its to die for, thought I'd let you know about my change of heart. :)

Well fair play to Kym for becoming a fan finally and having the guts to tell me LOL! I always thought he was a superstar in the making and can't wait for his album in October. I have read in many articles that the current AI tour has become the Adam tour and I'm not surprised. And he really resembles a young Elvis in this performance, I may not be his preferred gender, but he is still seriously hot ;-)

12 comments:

Flea said...

I don't watch AI, but he's very good.

Anonymous said...

I love Muse and just about nobody has heard of them over here. Funny thing is, he'll probably make a big hit out of this. Good song choice.

Gutsy Living said...

I am a HUGE Fan of Adam's, and met his father at a writers' event. I agree he looks like Elvis, and has so much charm.

Unknown said...

See that cup of tea up in the corner of your page? He still isn't mine. I like his voice just fine, I don't know the song. Maybe the deliberate Elvis persona puts me off some. Ok, quite a bit. Kymmie's converted but I'm not quite there yet.

Kymical Reactions said...

Sarah: I must admit, I've never heard the song before this. But, just closing my eyes, listening to his voice, it's pure, it's real, it’s magical. It was this song, this performance, that resonated with me. If he'd have done this on idol, we'd never have argued! xo.

Pat said...

He is an awesome singer. I thought all along he was the best and should've won American Idol last year.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just blog hopping and found your blog....so glad that I did. I enjoyed your post and will be back to read more. I have a GREAT giveaway going through Sunday night...$100 Surprise Gift....with a little Christmas to go along with it.

Pam said...

i lurves adam! he was my pick from the beginning, but he didn't have to win idol to be a star :) i love glam rock and seen some videos of adam doing it well. i just think he can sing the hell out of anything.

btw, i've noticed that he always does the slick-backed hair for songs that are a little on the softer side. i prefer his, what i call, swoopy-hair lol

karen said...

I'm a great Adam fan, too! Great photo on yesterday's post...

Daryl said...

Since I am home on Fridays I got to see this and it was fun ..

Elizabeth Bradley said...

I've been a HUGE fan from the first moment I laid eyes on him and heard him sing on Idol. This performance bears out that he's a major talent. I will buy his album. Can't wait! Oh...and he was such a gentleman throughout the competition and when he lost. Love that.

Sherri said...

Adam does look like a young Elvis in that clip. He has an incredible voice.