4/11/10

I'm in love!


With this new technique I learned on my 'Understanding Exposure' photography course with Bryan Peterson this week. How to get streaky backlit rain and make art, just awesome. Bryan wanted flowers of which I had none, but I had plenty of classic British beer!

Not at all easy, but with the Hubster as a superb prop man and rainmaker, after a few attempts success was mine! I don't usually cross-over from my photography blog anymore, but excitement made me jump over here.

If you want to see or learn more about what I've been learning these past five weeks, pop over to my photography blog.

6 comments:

The Factory said...

Very good. Tell me again what camera you use ?

Sherri said...

Sarah, I am so glad you are having a grand time with the photography! Keep up the wonderful work!

Daryl said...

I am impressed .. and what team you two make!

Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

So glad you are enjoying your course. Looks like you are learning alot.

Brown English Muffin said...

my mom makes a really good drink with guiness and milk!

Johno said...

MMMM, beer. Excellent subject matter.