1/26/11

Boys will be boys!

Walking across the cafeteria today I spotted one 5th grade boy whispering behind his hand to another 5th grade boy off to one side, and they knew I'd spotted it.

I have known both these boys since they were 1st graders, so I walked over and said to the 'whisperer'...

"Okay now you have to tell me what you were whispering to him?"

Cue smirking, a sheepish look and a very red face....

"It was about a girl"

I burst out laughing, said "I knew it" and poked him on the nose before walking away smiling.

They grow up so fast lol!

10 comments:

Meri said...

How cute! But it happens so early, it's kind of sad.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Makes me laugh. Some of son's friends are into girls, others are still playing with their legos. Lots of things happening with boys from 5th to 7th grade.

Kay said...

They must love you, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

I observed a 2nd grade class once back in the early 1980s. Even then, the boys were interested in girls. In fact, one boy brought a Sears catalog to school and showed the others pictures of women wearing bras!!! Precursor to Playboy?

Daryl said...

Adorable

Linda Reeder said...

Cute!

Sherri said...

Kids like that just make me smile :)!

George said...

What a cute story. They do grow up so fast.

Snippety Gibbet said...

That's sweet.

I'm a bit devilish though. I adore that look of fear in their eyes when they are doing something questionable and they catch you looking at them....that whole "deer in the headlights" kind of thing.

Anonymous said...

真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間