2/11/08

Homemade Berry Smoothie


Well I figured I need to get as many anti-oxidants as possible in today, so I made the following delicious smoothie for just 6 Weightwatcher points.

I eat a cup (WW 1pt) of Dole Frozen Wild Blueberries every single day, usually with cereal. The wild blueberries have been proven to have 50% higher concentrates of anti-oxidants and Dr Oz was only saying we should all eat blueberries on Oprah last week :-) Oh and I should mention here, what Dr Oz says, I usually do - that man is a health god!

1 cup of Blueberries (or any berry)
1 cup 2% Milk
1 cup Breyers Fat Free Vanilla Ice Cream

Whack it all in the blender, give it a whiz and hey presto a delicious WW 6pt healthy snack....enjoy!

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yummy! I love blueberries and was putting dried ones in my oatmeal in the mornings. Along with flax seed. Gotta love Dr Oz :) I've been on a cherry kick lately though.

This smoothie sounds delicious :)

Vickie said...

SWEEEET!!!! Thankin' you!