3/25/08

Sick of Junk Mail?

The links listed below will help you to remove yourself from many of the lists that result in junk mail for us all. They are all free services and quick to complete, I would recommend doing them all to achieve complete coverage.

We did the Credit Opt Out a few months ago and it has definitely made a difference. I have also included an article here with further advice and certainly recommend contacting Abacus by email to hit many junk mailers, this is something else we have done with success.

The final service is one that allows you to pick and choose which catalogs you receive and don't, it also lets you suggest companies they should add to their lists.

I have also included the National Do Not Call Register' as well :-)

National Do Not Mail Register

Credit Offers Opt Out

ProQuo Opt Out

Catalog Choice

Here's to an emptier mailbox!

4 comments:

Expat mum said...

Ooh, thanks for that. We get so much junk and catalogs that I feel personally guilty about all the felled trees.

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Sarah,
"THANK YOU" for stopping by the other day and for the Anniversary wishes. I do appreciate them very much. "THANK YOU" also for the links about junk mail. I already new about the Do Not Call Register, and I have done that already. It is up to 65 degrees here right now. I think it is suppose to be in the 70's tomorrow and Friday. We are suppose to have some more rain on Friday. We sure don't need anymore rain. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

AliBlahBlah said...

Thanks for the list - I need one for taking my cell phone off my carrier's call list - I noticed last month that I was charged for them texting me with an ad for their services!!

Un-chuffing-believable!!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I'm with you on the carrier charging me for texts they send me!!!

Sarah, thanks for the list! Hope your neck is feeling better.