My Texan neighbour Rhea got me for this one and of course coming from Texas it just had to be bigger!
So here goes...
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 31 years old and working as a Personal Assistant to the Divisional Managing Director of Beko UK in Watford. This caused an odd coincidence in my life as he is Turkish, so is the company and my then husband was also a Turk! So I was married to my now ex' and this was about the time I had my one and only maternal urge. For a few weeks there I thought about having a baby, but the timing wasn't right (I know it never is) and I wasn't really sure it was what I wanted. Turns out I made the right decision, as I would probably not be here now and I have never regretted it! Oh and I was also about 50lbs heavier, glad that's no longer the case!
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Carrs Water Crackers (by appointment to HM Queen no less!)
3. Homemade milkshakes or smoothies
4. Hummus on Pita
5. Black Olives
Five Things On My To-Do List Today:
What list!? LOL Sorry but lists are for work or shopping, here's what I plan to do though:
2. Gardening - feed roses and deadhead
3. Continue to scrape paint or ragging the guest room!
4. Go for a swim at our outdoor pool
5. Clean the tropical fish tank
Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:
First of all I'd probably pee my pants in excitement and giggle hysterically for a few hours! Then I would do the following:
1. Pay off my brother and my bestfriends mortgages
2. Hire or buy a private jet for all travel around the world
3. I would take a month long first class vacation in Italy
4. I would donate $1m to the ASPCA here and RSPCA in the UK
5. I would persuade the Hubster to retire early
6. I would buy equivalent value homes outright for all my stepkids
7. I would buy an NYC apartment for weekend visits and shopping
8. I would make a $100,000 donation to our town volunteer fire dept
9. I would ensure all our family were out of any debt and comfortable
10. I would pay off any debts we had at the time
11. I would buy an apartment downtown in OKC for weekends
12. I would buy all the shoes and handbags I ever desired!
Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Dental Assistant
2. Realtor / Estate Agent
3. Sales Manager
4. Office Manager
5. Human Resources Manager
Five of My Bad Habits:
1. Spending too much time on the computer!
2. Driving too fast, although I am slower with gas prices so high!
3. Eating too fast
4. Going to bed too late
5. Starting but not finishing lots of projects!
Five Places I've Lived:
1. Rochdale, Gtr Manchester
2. Chenies, Herts
3. Little Chalfont, Bucks
4. Watford, Herts
5. Oklahoma, USA!
6 People I Want To Get To Know Better (yep, you're tagged!)
Five Random Things:
1. I am very freckly in the summer
2. I prefer stockings to pantyhose
3. I bruise very easily due to Graves Disease
4. I refuse to eat jellied eels or calf fries!
5. I love wearing hats
Ok guys if you made it this far - take note, this Brit' Gal is done with Tags and Meme's for a wee while please!