Sandi McBride tagged me a week or more ago and I finally have time to catch up! So here goes....
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about you in your blog post.
4. Tag six people in your post.
5. Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So now I have to come up with six random things that I haven't already divulged to the hungry masses! Okay digging deep:
1. I have a passion for everything Italian and have visited both Venice and Rome. I love the climate, the history, the architecture, the food and the people...if I could live anywhere that's where I'd be!
2. I am a great believer in friendship and seem to have acquired more female friends than average! I also tend to stay close to my good friends for literally years. However I pick and choose my friends carefully mainly because I am blessed with many already. The quickest way to guarantee losing my friendship, is to be two-faced or not put in the effort to maintain the relationship. Friendship is a two way street and just like a marriage it requires work to maintain it.
3. I am still a part-owner in a Fish, Chip and Kebab shop in Hertfordshire run by my ex-husband.
4. I have one brother who is 4 years younger and has his own business as a Dental Technician. I am extremely proud of him as he is/was very dyslexic and he now runs his own highly successful business, built from nothing but determination and hard work. He gets to consult in hospitals helping rebuild people's faces, works abroad and is well known in the industry.
5. I love henna tattoo's, the arty kind and have a kit here to do them and I am about to have a go at doing my own.
6. I am very blessed with my paternal grandmothers wonderful skin and rarely need to wear full make-up (foundation) unless I just particularly want that look.
Okay now I am going to tag 6 blogging buddies for this, BUT I will totally understand if you want to give it a miss :-)
So your number's up:
It's Just Me Daring to Dream