7/31/08

A few things about me...

I very much enjoyed reading Sherri's answers earlier this week and so I decided to accept her challenge to also complete this.....

Sport: Formula One Motor Racing
Game: Scattergories
Color: Royal Blue
Movie: Grease
Broadway/West End play I have seen: Buddy
Broadway/West End Musical I have seen: Mamma Mia
Song: I Believe I Can Fly - R Kelly
American city I have visited: New York City
Foreign city I have visited: Rome, Italy
Book: Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen
Children's Book: Harry Potter - J K Rowling
Classic television show: Fawlty Towers
Recent TV Show: 24
Actor: Brad Pitt (criteria = lust!)
: Denzel Washington (quality of!)
Actress: Judi Dench
Perfume: Organza by Givenchy
Food: Bacon Butty
Dessert: Treacle Tart or Syrup Sponge
Chain Restaurant: Charlestons
Local Restaurant: Ed's Cafe
Car: Mazda 3 GT
Condiment: Heinz 57
Kitchen Appliance: Dishwasher
Home Appliance: Laptop
Beauty Product: Mascara
Piece of clothing: Shoes
HGTV Show: one where they do up a home to sell
Food Network show: don't watch, too much temptation!
Author: Jane Austen
Male Songwriter: Brad Paisley
Female Songwriter: Leanne Womack
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: Swan Lake
Disney character: Baloo the bear
Flower: Alstroemarea
Alcoholic drink: Gin & Tonic
Non-Alcoholic drink: Water
Magazine: Glamour
Animated movie: Jungle Book
Television network miniseries: The Thornbirds
Season: Fall
Male vocalist: R Kelly
Female vocalist: Madonna
Day of the week: Saturday
Household Chore: Laundry
Ice Cream: Coffee
Candy: Galaxy Chocolate or Lindt
Artist: Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Quotation: Smile and the world smiles with you

Why not join in the fun on your own blog?

7 comments:

Kim B. said...

Hi Sarah -- Saw your comment on the cloud photo at Nikinpositano's blog . . .I'm from Oklahoma and living in Paris and I miss those big beautiful skies! Can't wait to see the photos you're talking about (the one on your banner is fabulous of course). I'm from a small town near Tulsa, called Cleveland, but I see from your mom's flight that you're living closer to OKC. Funny funny!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I might give filling one of these out on my blog this week!

Victoria

Janet said...

Kimb, I'm originally from Tulsa (but left when I was about 12) and now live not far from Oxford, in the UK. We Okies really scatter, don't we?

Janet

Daryl said...

Fascinating .. now I want to sniff that perfume

:-Daryl

Tess Kincaid said...

fun! :)

Sherri said...

Sarah, thanks for sharing your favs! I thought it was a fun game and you get to know people better!

Pam said...

Sarah I love these faves. Will have to copy and paste mine later today! Looks like your friends are making friends on your page!