10/4/08

Power of four meme

I was tagged by Rob my Brit'/Canuck neighbour.

Here are the instructions: What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with those of your own.

A) Four places I go over and over: back to school (for work), the bathroom (well don't we all!?), the library (to bag some bargain books) and my chiropractor (who even emails me jokes!)

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Daryl, Pam, Gill and Sharon

C) Four of my favourite places to eat: let me preface this by saying I have yet to find four in Okieland! Curry Garden in Rickmansworth (UK), Charlestons in OKC, Yo Sushi in Harvey Nichols London, just about anywhere in Italy!

D) Four places you'd rather be: Venice, Rome, on a Beach, Old Trafford watching Giggs

E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Sex and the City, 24, Boston Legal and All Creatures Great and Small

F) Four people I think will respond: it's late, so if you fancy it, take it and run with it people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jokes from your Chiropractor? That cracks me up!
Fabulous OH worked in Harvey's Nickers so I know that Yo Sushi well!
Nice one Sarah, a little more insight into my blog friends.

Daryl said...

I am glad Rob tagged you .. since I tagged him!

:-Daryl

Unknown said...

Yes I too thought that a neat little circle there, seeing as we all met via each other!