1. Sing - everyone always think I am exaggerating about this, until they hear me! The irony is the Hubster sings publicly all the time and people often wonder why I don't join him. Well because I'd be the kiss of death to his band!
2. Whistle - infact my whistling makes my singing seem publicly acceptable. I cannot hold any note when whistling, and I get a real kick out of whistling along to a tune, then waiting for the vociferous objections from those in the vicinity. It's so bad, that all the cats I have ever owned react strongly to my whistling and usually walk right up to my face and meow or touch it with their paw, whilst showing signs of distress!
3. Leave my hair colour alone! Ever since I was 13 yrs old I have been unable to accept my natural hair colour. It's kind of a dark, mousey blonde naturally and every now and then I give it a chance, like now. But usually within months I am blonde again, or red, or streaked etc! I bought a new box of colour to use in a couple of months yesterday.
4. See without glasses or contacts. My prescription is -7 in both eyes with astygmatisms, which basically means I'm blind. Without vision aids, my hand has to be less then 4" from my eyes to come into focus, yep I measured it to be certain! I went for an eye check this week and my Dr had a good laugh when I said I was so glad I wasn't born in the Middle Ages. He agreed with my theory that I'd be the blind beggar sitting on the side of the road, or as he sympathetically pointed out - dead due to not being able to see a threat!
5. Wear a bikini - even the thought makes me shudder in horror!
6. And that made me think of another thing I can't do! Wear a thong, as in the underwear not the shoes! I'm sorry but I just refuse to believe that anyone truly thinks a thong is a comfortable piece of clothing. They ride up horrendously and there's no subtle way to dig an inch wide strip of fabric, from between your butt cheeks through clothing! They also look incredibly tacky on show above low rider jeans. I have seen some truly horrific examples on European beaches, German men in particular have an unfortunate penchant for thong swimwear, and I have never seen a nice looking example.7. Watch horror movies or soaps. Horror movies because I just hate them, I also think they're utterly pointless and sadly they give some sick individuals ideas they don't need. As far as soaps go, it seems Brit's have a gene that makes most of them love a good soap opera. Well it skipped me in our family, the rest of the family all love Coronation Street, I have never been able to abide it. I never got Eastenders, I dallied with Brookside for a few months and gave up on that too. I just don't have the time for them, I have had all the drama I need in my own life I guess!
Well these 7 were worryingly easy and enjoyable to do....the next 7 will follow soon.