3/21/09

This is for Daryl!

Last year I ripped 80% of that big toe nail off in early September, doing something EXTREMELY stoopid! So I was stuck for the last few months of the nice weather with a bandaged ugly toe.

Well my great bloggy friend Daryl sent me a care package of colourful, fun bandaids that got me through my crisis. Over the winter months I have left my toe well alone, just occasionally trimming and filing and finally it's good to show off again. At the ime I was worried it would never grow back the same, but it's perfect, even the white nail edge is perfect.

So here you go Daryl, the proof you have been waiting for, of a renewed big toe nail just in time for sandals!

7 comments:

Daryl said...

Oh nice growing Sarah! And I like that shimmery apricot color .. I am all for sparkle and shimmer on toes .. seriously glad its all better!

Winifred said...

Well you're all set for summer with lovely toes. Now show us the sandals Sarah.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

The 2nd photo is much better than the 1st one... Beautiful polish color also.
Hugs,
Betsy

Expat mum said...

I'm jealous! Apart from having the world's ugliest feet, my right big toenail is almost black due to an ill-fitting ski boot back in December. I think I will have to go for the goth nail polish in the summer.

Nancy said...

Nice looking toe - congrats! Love the polish color.

Rhea said...

Your toe looks fabulous!

I need a pedicure and some fun polish. My feet are ready to celebrate spring!

Flea said...

I like the color! You have nice toes. :)