5/21/08

Handbag of the day....Sassy!


I have had Sassy about a year and bought her from Endless as I did not have a silver handbag and it's such a versatile colour.

Sassy is another handbag made by The Sak and I love her 'squishy' relaxed look and the detachable crystal look charms that hang off one side. I really liked the alligator and stud accents and the length of the shoulder strap, which puts her very securely under my arm. I also prefer her matte silver finish to the super-shiny or reflective look, you sometimes see in metallic handbags.

She is an average size bag but great for everyday use, I don't tend to use her for work though as I always carry more. Inside she is a taupe colour and has a zippered pocket, pen and cellphone pockets.

Sassy is one of my favourite bags and I take her out at least once a week. If you don't have a silver handbag then I highly recommend buying one, they just go with anything and are right up to date.

No comments: