Well I have let a few things slide over the past 2 months, what with going back to full-time work, having my mum here for about a month, too many social events and too little time!
So here are my absolute 'must do' resolutions to get my life back in order before totally anarchy takes over...and also because in case you haven't already realised this about me, I am a total perfectionist and control freak!
- Get back on Weightwatchers before I undo it all!
- Quit eating out and start cooking
- In bed by 10pm, lights out by 11pm latest
- Start reading again for pleasure
- Get my naturally lazy rear-end back on my treadmill
- Get my home paperwork in order and keep it that way
- Make time to do some fictional writing
- Learn and utilise Photoshop more
- Start taking my vitamins daily again
- Work harder on understanding and controlling my Graves Disease through whole health mind and body techniques, diet and supplementation
- Really learn to meditate and do it regularly
Just a few things to keep me busy then!